Cybercrime is on the rise. In 2016 alone, an estimated two million computer misuse offences occurred in the UK. It is no longer enough to simply have your business’s security weaknesses identified and resolved once over. Cybersecurity risks are consistently evolving, with new threats arising at a constant rate. The threat of your data being breached and your systems being harmed is at an all time high if the proper security is not in place
But how can you ensure you have adequate protection?
- Do you struggle to know where to start with regards to cybersecurity?
- Do you have all the necessary resources and skillsets?
- Do you meet your compliance requirements? (GDPR requires every business to comply)
- GDPR, PCI-DSS, FCA, HiPAA – these are some of the most common ones.
- Most importantly, can you constantly adapt and update your security against constantly evolving threats?
Most businesses answer “No” to at least 2 of the above and this is a real challenge in the modern business world and we hear feedback like:
- “We’re not IT specialists – how are we supposed to know all of the requirements?”
- “We have a great internal IT team, however they don’t have the knowledge or time to skill up in security areas”
- “We wouldn’t know if we interviewed someone to cover cybersecurity responsibilities whether they had the knowledge and skills or not!”
- “How would we know if our internal cybersecurity personnel are actually performing adequately?”
So how would it feel if you could partner with a reputed, longstanding, specialist IT and Cybersecurity business?
- A tailored service that isn’t excessively costly and tailored to meet your needs / budget?
- A 24×7, dedicated Security Operations Centre (SOC)?
- One that has many years’ experience, has specialised teams and tools specifically designed to provide the best cybersecurity services available to SMB’s?
- One who will work either alongside your internal IT team or – if you don’t have one – as a “co-sourced” partner and part of your team?
Contact our Cybersecurity team today if you’d like to know more about our:
- Comprehensive suite of leading security monitoring, management and enforcement tools.
- Our services include both “Profile & Protection” and “Detection & Response” services.
- These provide preconfigured, editable cybersecurity profiles as well as our continual monitoring, detection and rapid response service.
- Our skilled project and Security Operations Centre (SOC) teams.
- How we can work with you to ensure your business is protected.
To have an initial conversation about possible threats to your business and how to combat these affordably, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 08456 44 79 49 or complete the form below.
Articles you maybe interested in:
From brief to delivery, their support never wavered, despite our client making frequent and not always logical twists to the brief, LeadingEdge continually adjusted and worked with the team to deliver our software package on time and in full.
Mark Alexander, Managing Director, Benchmark Retail Services
I can’t begin to put a figure on the time and data would have cost us had it all been lost. The swift recovery meant the impact to our business was kept to an absolute minimum.
Chris Godden, Managing Director, Blenheim Accounting
Not having a fully enabled workforce with systems up and running for every working day during our busiest period just wasn’t an option. We knew LeadingEdge would provide a very high level of service that would result in dependable delivery.
Les Hughes, Managing Partner, STEEL London
LeadingEdge has a help desk, support operation, and staff who go well beyond the call of duty and the terms of our contract. It’s an exceptional service
Tim Hollidge, Oliver Bonas Stores
Quite simply, we chose LeadingEdge for the project because they approached working with us not as a one-off project, but as a long-term relationship.
Alan Hindley, Partner, PKB Berkshire
LeadingEdge really took time to listen and understand our business, our organisation, and our needs. I didn’t feel like there was ever a hidden agenda, or that I was being lead into making a purchase.
Ray Black, Chief Executive of Barlow Robbins Solicitors, Woking